- RECIPE VIDEO
- 200 g
- Pinar Labneh
- 500 g
- meat cubes
- 5-6 pcs
- medium size eggplants
- clove of garlic
- tablespoons of butter
- dessertspoon of salt, black pepper
- dessertspoon of flaked red pepper
- Fresh herbs
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Cut small line in the center of eggplants, then grill.
- Peal the skin from the eggplant, then slice into pieces.
- In a frying pan, add the 500 g meat cubes and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add butter and season with 1 dessertspoon of salt and black pepper, then stir until boils down.
- Meanwhile, mix 200 g Pinar Labneh with crushed garlic in a separate bowl.
- Next, add grilled eggplants and stir it gently.
- Transfer cooked eggplants with Labneh to a plate. Add and spread the meat on top of the mixture, then spoon the butter fried chili pepper sauce over it, season with fresh herbs and serve.