- RECIPE VIDEO
- 100 g
- Pinar Labneh
- Boneless chicken breast
- teaspoon of salt, black pepper
- tablespoons of olive oil
- dessertspoon of butter
- pcs of lavash bread
- Fresh oregano
- clay bowls for serving
- Slice the boneless chicken breast into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix 100 g Pinar Labneh, 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon of salt and black pepper, then stir the ingredients; next add chicken, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and marinate together.
- Cover the mixture in stretch film and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Take 1 lavash bread and 1 clay bowl, and then brush the clay pot with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place the lavash bread into the clay bowl and bake for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 dessertspoon of butter in a frying pan. Cook the marinated chicken in a frying pan for about 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh oregano.
- Place the chicken pieces inside the crispy lavash bread and serve it in a clay bowl.