- Pınar Labneh
- cups of walnut
- sweet red peppers
- small onion
- teaspoon of crushed garlic
- teaspoons of salt
- teaspoons of cumin
- tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- teaspoon tomato paste
- Half a glass of olive oil
- Pinar Labneh
- tablespoon of coarsely crushed walnuts
- Roast red peppers in the oven and then peel.
- Pass them with onion and walnuts through a food prosessor and put it in a plate.
- Add Pınar Labneh, garlic, salt, cumin, pomegranate syrup, tomato paste and olive oil and mix well.
- You can serve by decorating with Pınar Labneh and walnuts.