- Pınar Labneh
- of milk
- teaspoon (4g) of dry yeast
- of sugar
- of butter
- of flour
- of dark chocolate
- In a deep bowl, first mix the yeast, milk, and sugar. Then add the other ingredients. Stir the ingredients until all combined.
- Spread the dough with a roller, and cut pieces in a round shape with the help of a mold. Take out the middle parts with a small round mold.
- Place the donuts in the baking pan and bake for around 17 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool for 5 minutes
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler (bain-marie). Dip the donuts into the chocolate.