- Pınar Labneh
- pack meatballs
- pack of spaghetti
- cloves of garlic
- tablespoon of olive oil
- pinch of parsley
- pinch of dill
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon of black pepper
- cups of water
- First, boil the spaghetti and then drain it.
- Bake the meatballs in the oven until cooked.
- Roast the minced chopped onions and garlic in a frying pan with the addition of olive oil.
- Add Pınar labneh, fresh herbs, water, salt and pepper.
- Put the spaghetti on a baking tray with the meatballs on top, and finally pour the sauce with Pınar labneh on it.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 100 degrees.